Thanks for stopping by our site! You can call me Francis Investor and I manage this place. We here at Investing Toolkit have a passion for investing and the stock market which we’re hoping to share with you through our site. Our purpose is to provide you with tips, ideas and resources that we find helpful to developing a successful investment plan and portfolio that can weather the fickle markets.
Although we’re not financial professionals, we’re all finance and investment enthusiasts, with a solid grasp of the fundamentals. Still, it doesn’t mean that we can’t learn a thing or two from everyone else! We hope that we can use this site as a way to enrich our knowledge on investing in the stock market (and related markets) and to help us grow as investors.
What you can expect here?
- Investment tips for investors who are fascinated with the stock market, as we are.
- Useful resources for investors.
- Coverage of investing theories, strategies and approaches.
- Occasional discussions on stock trading and stock picking systems and methods.
- Opposing viewpoints as well as complementary ideas on investing.
- Inspiring tales of success and loss by investment gurus, financial experts and regular investors alike.
- Reviews of investment products, tools and resources.
Sounds good? Hope you all stay around to check out what we have to offer. We’ve got some solid experience in the stock market under our belts, and we’ve seen our share of volatile periods lasting over the last few decades, which we are planning to call on to formulate the knowledge base of this site.
Let us know how we’re meeting our goals! You can reach us at investingtoolkit [at] gmail [dot] com.